October 2, 2022

Blue Moon Almond Smoothie | Lifestyle (video)


Welcome,

The idea for this smoothie came along after trying to figure out how to use the unnecessary amount of rolled oats that I have. I don't enjoy eating rolled oats in the morning, and I'm over trying. I've decided to put it in a smoothie to get the benefits of eating oats. I admit this smoothie is a bit what I like to call on the "rich" side. It's probably one that you would make once in a blue moon. The ingredients can be adjusted, so you're not feeling like you need a nap after drinking it. I thought about adding nutmeg. I could do without the banana and adjust the almond butter to one tablespoon. However, this recipe is a base for many different smoothies. I have to experiment more. I hope you enjoy your smoothie.

*update, I'm now using Torani vanilla syrup instead of vanilla extract.

Thanks, 

Ms. Casila

No comments: