November 28, 2023

Chocolatier

Chocolate,
I just released endorphins in my brain,
To make me feel happy.

Serotonin,
AI,
Ai,
Neurotransmitter,
Hey I, Hey I,
Aye I, Aye I,
I feel happy,
Do I,
Don’t I?
I crave happiness,
I want happiness.

Caffeine, 
The wake up drug,
I should wake up!
My heart rate has increased,
Do I feel love?

Milk chocolate,
Sweet chocolate,
Dark chocolate,
Mood-lifting,
Natural antidepressant,
Replicated the chemical in my brain,
The chemical of falling in love.

You don’t crave chocolate,
You crave happiness!
You don’t crave chocolate,
You crave love!

You, sitting there with a mouth full
Of chocolates,
Telling on yourself.
You, sitting there with chocolate chips,
Wanting to eat someone’s cookie.
You, crying over a pint of ice cream,
You are not happy!

AI,
Ai,
Hey I, Hey I,
Aye I,
I feel happy?
Aye I,
I feel love?

Love is an agreement,
It isn’t a feeling,
Happiness is a choice.

No comments: