February 19, 2024

No Kings on Earth

It is impossible for any man,
There is only God,
I don’t trust that any man is coming to save me,
What power do men really have,
They’ve never protected me,
They’ve never provided for me,
They’ve only wasted my time,
With a fantasy!

I don’t see men capable at all,
I’ve seen God,
They are no match to Him,
There is no comparison,
It is a difficult position,
Given this circumstance,
Does anyone truly understand.

It was better when I was five,
Even better when I was four,
I believed in knights,
Neptune things,
I see the bloody truth,
I don’t understand,
What am I supposed to do,
With their pockets full of lies.

All that I see, my gosh!
Men who don’t want to be King,
Men that were not raised by a King!
There are few Kings here!
This is so disappointing,
A reincarnation that was supposed to be fun,
A woman knows a King when she sees him,
I’m annoyed by all the boys!

Why on God’s green Earth would a woman ever pray for a man,
She is praying for a human!
This is insulting to God,
Still, it is God that blesses partnerships,
Everything that men are capable of is by the grace of God!
He is His bride,
She is His bride,
Humans are His bride,
Go directly to the Source.

No comments: