December 23, 2021

Daughter

Photo by Kampus Production from Pexels

Children come into this world reflecting God's unconditional love. - Ms. Casila  

My daughter,
My precious, my angel, my doll
She reaches to touch my face,
She pulls me in closer to connect our souls.

She sees me, and I see my heart,
She sees me, and I see my gift,
She sees me, and I'm given strength,
She sees me, and it restores my zest for life.

The Lord has given me someone new,
He's given me someone pure and true,
She is a reflection of His love; she loves without conditions.

She sees me, and I'm unconditionally loved, 
She sees me, and I'm given grace,
She sees me, and I am filled with joy,
She sees me, and I am filled with gratitude.

My daughter is a blessing,
My daughter is my blessing,
My daughter, my gift from the Lord.

No comments: