June 26, 2017

Stronger

Photo by Sagui Andrea from Pexels

If I can not save the world
Please use me to save one soul,
Make me stronger.

Mountains to the east, mountains to the west,
All I feel…
All I feel are mountains,
When life looked bleak, I declared I had no possibilities,
He made it possible!

I’m living through His grace and mercy,
His grace and mercy continues to make me stronger.

My failures, repeated self-disgrace, and unwillingness, 
His patience, forgiveness, constant resets, and limitless chances,
My reckless carelessness and daily procrastination,
His focus for the completion of my life,
Because He loves me, His love continues to make me stronger.

He’s never changed His mind…about me,
He’s never changed His love…for me,
He’s never changed His plan,
To make me stronger.
To make you,
Stronger! 

Another poem to read: Dissociation

No comments: