July 11, 2017

This Precious Moment

Photo by Casila - Kissing Couple in Paris

I knew the sound of raindrops would orchestrate a moment in my life, music.I knew the joyful tears of angels would fall witnessing an unbelievable love story.
Written by God, but would it be mines.
I’d hoped with you, true love could be a possibility.
For me.

If I’d known you’d be showing me your true love today,
Unmasked,
I would have had the cute for you queued.
I’ve waited for this moment, perfected in my mind.
With you.

Perfection,
Timing,
All my imaginative, unnecessary.
In this precious moment.
In this declaration of the depths of your love…
… addressed to my soul.
With the romance of every note in your voice,
And the triumphant expression of your words,
With your heart disarmed.
Given to me unperfected.

Perfected.

Visit my Amazon author's page to view my current notebooks.  Thanks. 

No comments: