July 30, 2020

Love

Nymph with a Scorpion - Photo by Casila

I am exposed / I’m clothed / why do I feel
like I’m wearing nothing / naked
to your eyes / you see my body and I
wonder if you can see my soul /
I feel your eyes / crawling all over me / I am
a canvas painted with your love all over me
 
I am living my fantasy / learning to love 
without conditions / we are shadows 
that frolic in the dark / touching
kissing / silhouettes wrapped 
around each other / minds that think alike /
But very different / the yin to my yang

You found happiness in me / a treasure 
of intimacy fit for a king / together 
we surprise each other / with our many layers
to discover in one another / a love full of 
passion and excitement / an unmapped journey /
self-discovery / adventure / newness / a true
appetite for life  

Another poem to read:  This Precious Moment

No comments: