June 15, 2020

Full Moon

Photo by Alex Powell from Pexels

I’m somebody without you,
Got my black leather dress on,
High vibrations, shining bright
Sexy silhouette in moonlight,
God’s gift placed in a womb,
Let me check my reflection one last time,
Uniquely created,
Strap these heels on, stepping high tonight,
To exist with or without you,
Grab my purse,
I’m ready to go.

This reggae beat,
Pounding on my heart,
New beginnings,
Beating in my chest,
DJ play my favorite song,
Feels so good,
Knocked you right out,
Out of my life,
Out of thoughts.


Hennessy on ice,
Don’t remember your name,
Amnesia,
Girl’s night out,
Patra,
Queen of the Pack!
Throw ‘em back sistah,
Shots, shots, shots,
Throw it back sistah,
Pop, pop, pop,
It’s a full moon,
I’m already over…

Who?

Another poem to read: Vixen

No comments: