April 14, 2020

Twin Flame

Photo by Kevin Bidwell from Pexels

When we're on the same wavelength
at times, I feel like we’re partnered in life,
I don’t believe in coincidence
so it’s hard to explain these incidences 
when you’re clear across the world.
I believe, that in this lifetime
your journey has lead you back to me.

I disappear, you disappear, but we always end up 
back here again, and again
I let go, you let go, we act like we don’t need each other
anymore, but then you show up in my dreams, like a reminder
ringing like the calling in my life,  
this connection is like a stronghold.

I know when you need me, even when all of me 
refuses to answer to it,  love makes it impossible to ignore 
Aries, when we frame the moon from landscape to portrait
at night, because we find comfort in our solidarity
on Earth, never too far to share the same moonlight,
as if to say, ‘hello’
I’m here, 
and that’s just the connection.
Connected to be present 
in my life, in your life, as intended,
in this lifetime.

Another poem to read: Harps

No comments: